You are here
Teach in Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan with WIE School
Ready to Explore? China offers so much opportunity for those interested in working abroad - and you'll be in excellent hands with WIEChina. The perfect choice if you're interested in teaching abroad sooner rather than later. WIEChina is constantly looking to expand its community of 100+ overseas teachers. They are interviewing and hiring on an ongoing basis. No need to wait until the next semester or hiring round to get your teaching job and move to China. And with their recent more flexible requirements, more candidates qualify for WIE's roles than before (see below)
* Relaxed requirements - unlike other countries and even our other opportunities in China, you now only need 6 months of post-graduation work experience in any field to apply with WIE. The minimal requirement we see with every other position is at least 2 years.
* Don't want to be limited to just teaching young learners? With WIE you can have the opportunity to teach any age group. They have students of all ages including adults (in a university or language center setting), high school, middle school, primary school, and kindergarten.
* A maximum of 19 teaching hours a week - with no evening or weekend classes.
* A competitive salary of 13,000-17,000 RMB.
* A choice of locations - Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen, and more. WIE works in these cities and many more throughout China's Guangdong province.
* You flight to China can be offered upfront - so you wouldn't need to pay your own way and then get reimbursed. When you land in China, WIE offers arrival support.
* Free Chinese lessons for every teacher.
* With WIEChina, you get a management team that will understand and care about you, composed of both foreign and local Chinese staff.
* Apply and interview with Footprints to learn even more about this school and teaching position ...
Make your resume stand out!