You are here
Work Abroad - Math, Physics, Chemistry Teaching Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Teach Math, Physics, or Chemistry to middle school and high school students in public schools in the United Arab Emirates with the country's Ministry of Education (MOE). Apply now and upload your resume in our application form - we can't evaluate your application unless you do!
Further benefits & info:
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation.
- The salary offered is a range between USD $52,000 - USD $69,000 (depending on experience and qualifications).
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science or Math
- Experience: Minimum of 2 year's teaching experience.
- IELTS: You must have your IELTS score. The MOE considers non-native English speakers with an IELTS score 7 or higher. Please state your IELTS status and score on your resume!
- Teaching license preferred.
- Spoken Arabic skills as asset.
- Driving license required.
- Must be able to attend and in-person interview in Manila in November 2018.
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide world class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you. APPLY TODAY as interviews in Manila will be taking place in the coming weeks for January 2019 start dates. Make sure to upload your resume or CV when you apply - we can't consider your application unless you do!