You are here
Take Your Career to Vietnam! Cambridge Teachers Needed!
Hanoi, Vietnam: Southeast Asia
February 27, 2019
Native English Speaker, Bachelor Degree, Teaching License
Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7
Looking for an adventure? Take your Career to Vietnam!
Japanese International School (JIS) in Hanoi, Vietnam is a multi-disciplinary dual curriculum school based on the Japanese education model and the combination of the Japanese and Cabridge International curriculums. The school is a bridge for the cultural, scientific, technical and socio-economic exchanges between Vietnam, Japan and the international community.
JIS is in search of adaptable teachers with Cambridge Primary experience to fill their need for teachers within their Cambridge program.
• Native English primary class teachers for Cambridge Program
• Start Dates ASAP
• Competitive Salary $2500 - $3000 USD/ month
• Monday - Friday
• 2 year contract renewable
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university
• 2 years teaching experience with either the Cambridge or British National curriculum
• QTS, PGCE or GTP
*Preference to those with a B.Ed with specialization in Primary and teaching experience in International Schools*
How to apply
Hit the Apply now button! Please only apply if you meet all the above requirements. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
- Flights included plus one round trip ticket per year for summer or lunar new year holidays
- Furnished accomodations within walking distance to the school or housing allowance
- Visa fees, work permit and temporary residence card paid by school
- Reinbursement for cost of visa documents
- Health Insurance and annual health check included
- School lunch provided
- All public holidays, winter break, summer break, Lunar New Year and Autumn midterm break provided
- Professional Development
- New facilities and campus
- New area of Hanoi
- Transportation to and from school