You are here
UAE Ministry of Education - Higher Education Inspection Specialist
Inspection Specialist - Higher Education Institutions
A new education administrator position just opened up with the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates.
Salary & Benefits:
* A tax free salary of 21,000 AED to 24,000 Emirati Dirhams per month (equivalent to USD $68,000-$78,000 or GBP 53,000-60,000 annually)
* 2 Year prestigious government contract
* Contract completion bonus (worth 2 months of your salary)
* Free return airfare for you, your spouse, and children
* Professional development
* Great travel opportunities
* Visa & medical insurance for you and your family
* Two months' paid vacation - plus all UAE national holidays
The educational inspection specialist shall undertake and conduct of inspections and control over the institutions of higher education in order to provide an objective basis, where the wider society and decision-makers can assure that higher education institutions achieve and comply in a sustainable manner with the policies, standards and controls that defined in legislation, educational and operational policy frameworks, and national and community cultural norms, that controls the work of those educational institutions, which whole constitute, in addition to other processes - elements that ensure value and quality in the higher education institutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A high university qualification in the fields of Education Sciences, Business Administration, Social Work or any similar specialization. (PhD is preferred)
• At least three years’ experience in the field of teaching or management in education, or any similar field preferably related to higher education.
• Experience in the field of inspection or accreditation of educational institutions.
• Modern experience and current knowledge in the field of higher education (training courses, conferences, research papers, lectures, etc.)
• Experience in administrative work preferably in the field of higher education.