You are here
Lead Performing Arts Teacher (Music/Art/Drama) - UAE Ministry of Education
Lead a team of Music and Arts teachers in a number of schools in the United Arab Emirates with the MOE.
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for the teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation
About this role
The Ministry of Education has implemented a new Music and Arts curriculum in its schools. As Performing Arts lead trainer you will be responsible for for the successful implementation of this curriculum in a number of schools by monitoring, evaluating and assessing Music and Arts teachers and providing professional development support and training.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Music or Arts (Music, Theatre Arts, Drama, Fine Arts)
B.Ed with a focus on Music or Arts (Music, Theatre Arts, Drama, Fine Arts)
PGCE in Music and Arts or equivalent (Music, Theatre Arts, Drama, Fine Arts)
- Minimum of 2 year's teaching experience
- Teaching license preferred
- Training/leadership experience an asset
- Spoken Arabic skills required
- Driving license required
- Must be able to attend an in-person interview in the UK, Ireland, US, Canada or the UAE
- Non-native English speakers with an IELTS score of 6.5 or above will be considered
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide a world-class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you.