You are here
Teach High School in Dubai with the Institute of Applied Technology
Are you a licensed teacher with 3 years of public school teaching experience?
The Institute of Applied Technology is actively recruiting English, Biology, Chemistry, and Computer Science teachers for its 20 state-of-the-art campuses in the cities of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and nearby areas. The school conducts interviews over Skype - no need to travel.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Native English speaker
- 3 years of high school teaching experience
- Your university degree must be closely related to the subject you'll be teaching. You should have a Bachelor of Science to teach science - or a BA in English to teach English
- Public school teaching license required.
- Salary of USD $68,000 / GBP 55,000 - tax free! The official salary is 21,000 United Arab Emirates Dirhams per month
- Free airfare and relocation allowance for your family (yourself, your spouse, and up to 3 dependents)
- Visa sponsorship and medical coverage for your family
- 42 days of paid leave annually and an annual travel allowance
- Generous end-of-contract bonus
- Tuition reimbursement for your children's school fees
- No income tax is payable to the UAE government. You would need to confirm whether tax is liable in your home country, but for most countries it is not (when working in the UAE for over 3 months).