You are here
Grade 6-12 English Teacher - UAE Ministry of Education
* Rare Opportunity for New Teachers and Recent Graduates to Teach English with the MOE in the UAE *
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation.
About this Role:
Do you have a university degree in English or a related field? We have an amazing opportunity for aspiring English teachers to kick start their careers internationally by joining this professional development program. Move to the Middle East and earn a starting salary of USD $51,000 - and up to USD $68,000 as your progress in the program and qualify as a fully licensed teacher. If you're interested, APPLY ASAP to secure your interview spot.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Languages, Linguistics or History + CELTA (or Level 5 equivalent) OR PGCE in Secondary Education with a focus on English, Languages,
Linguistics or History.
- Preferred Qualifications: PGCE + CELTA, DELTA (TEFL Q status), MA TEFL, M.Ed.
- Unlike the MOE's Math/Science openings, the English teaching position doesn't require 2 years of teaching experience - which makes it perfect for newer teachers or recent grads (those who graduated in the last three years).
- ESL or teaching English as a foreign language experience a strong asset.
- Driving license required.
- Must be able to attend and in-person interview in the United States, UK, Ireland, Canada or the UAE.
- Non native English speakers with an IELTS score of 7 or above will be considered.
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide world class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you. APPLY TODAY as interviews will be taking place in coming months for August 2019 starts.