You are here
Business Studies Teacher - UAE Ministry of Education
Teach Business Studies to middle or high school students in public schools in the United Arab Emirates with the MOE.
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Industry experience an asset.
- Teaching license preferred.
- Driving license required.
- Must be able to attend and in-person interview in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada or the UAE.
- Non native English speakers with an IELTS score 7 or above will be considered.
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide world class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you. APPLY TODAY as interviews will be taking place in coming months for August 2019 starts.