You are here
Teach in Thailand - Great Opening for Licensed Teachers
Are you an independent, self-driven, positive educator that believes in always putting kids first? Do you have a public school teaching license? Interested in taking your career on a field trip to a beautiful part of the world?
We have a special new opportunity to teach in an international school in Bangkok, Thailand. This pre-K to Grade 12 school teaches the UK public school curriculum. Because of that, they prefer candidates with UK certification and UK teaching experience. However, certified teachers from USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will definitely also be considered.
The school is hiring for the 2019/20 school year - with start dates in September and October 2019.
Current Hiring Needs:
* Ages 3-5: 2 openings (teaching time 20 of 30 classes; class size is 14 students)
* Ages 5-7: 2 openings (16 of 30 classes; class size is 25 students)
* Ages 10-11: 2 openings (20-22 of 30 classes; class size is 25 students)
* Start date - September 3, 2019
* 3 year contract, with a possibility to change to 2 years
* Net Salary after tax of USD $2,100-$2,4000 or GBP 1600-1850 per month (70,000-80,000 Thai Baht per month)
* Additional housing allowance of USD $360 (12,000 Thai Baht)
* Flights covered
* Healthcare insurance covered