You are here
Teach in beautiful Thailand! No experience or TEFL required!
Thailand: Southeast Asia
May 6, 2019
Native English Speaker, Bachelor Degree
Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
This is a Sponsored Job (you're applying directly to the company).
Looking for an adventure? No experience and no TEFL? No problem!
SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools all over Thailand. They are now partnered with 45 schools throughout Bangkok, Central and North-East Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you!
Since starting the program in 2010, SINE Education has been growing at a steady pace due to the success of our courses, and the quality of our teachers.
We are looking for teachers to join our team from May 6th 2019 - February 29th 2020. One term contracts are also available.
No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At SINE Education, we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we will provide the rest. SINE Education provides paid training for new teachers so even novices can feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. Get paid while you train! Our teachers receive complete support through SINE in-school Coordinators and academic management. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams to make sure your experience goes smoothly.
SINE Education is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today's competitive ASEAN market. Our courses are designed to make learning as fun, and as rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom, helping students develop their English skills.
• 10 month contracts from May 6 2019 - February 29 2020
• Full-time English conversation teacher
• Starting salary of 33,000 Baht per month
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Hours: Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university
• Native English speaker (from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand South Africa, UK or USA)
How to apply
Please only apply if you meet all the above requirements. Apply on this page or by sending your resume (include your local telephone number), cover letter, plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com
- End of contract bonus up to 20,000 Baht
- Paid Thai holidays and a minimum of 2 weeks leave (for those on a 10-month contract)
- Paid Training. No lesson planning, all mutimedia equiptment provided
- Airport pickup for new arrivals
- Accommodation assistance
- Aetna health insurance and work permit
- Excellent support network
- Additional 2,000 Baht per monnth cost of living allowance if in Bangkok
- Assistance in opening a Thai bank account
- Minimum of 2 SINE teachers and Coordinator per school
- Additional 300 Baht for each extra lesson taught above the 24 lessons per week
- Two paid sick days or personal days per term (paid out if not taken)
- New teacher referral fee