You are here
Pre-K and Elementary Positions with Canadian Organization in Seoul, Daegu, Gimpo, Bucheon, Seongnam, and Anyang
This is an organization that combines the best of Canadian educational practices with a child-focussed system in order to bring Canadian early childhood, elementary, and high school education to students around the world. They believe that this can be accomplished by focusing on language acquisition and development, literacy, English-language arts, mathematics, science and technology, creative activity, physical skills and well-being, and finally, personal and social awareness.
This is a great organization with openings available for August 2018 in a number of locations in the Seoul metropolitan area, as well as 2 campuses in Daegu, Korea's 4th largest city.
*Note: Before applying for this position please familiarize yourself with the Korean E-2 visa document requirements, specifically the following:
- Notarised and apostilled degree copy.
- Apostilled criminal background check.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:30pm.
- Students age: Pre-Kindergarten - Elementary.
- Location: Multiple cities in Korea.
- Bachelors degree (Preference given to BEd).
- Native English Speaker from: Canada or US.
- Female candidates only for this position please.
- From 2.3 million won per month.
- Airfare to Korea.
- Furnished apartment (teacher is only responsible for internet, utilities & monthly building maintenance fee which amounts to $20-$30 per month).
- Free lunch provided by school.
- Two weeks of paid vacation (one week in the summer and another during Christmas).
- Medical insurance (full coverage).
- Pension plan (can be differed to the US or Canada OR collect the lump sum).
- Contract completion bonus (one additional month of salary is paid when the teacher has completed a year long contract).
Make your resume stand out!