You are here
Join the team at English Republic in Anyang-si, Korea
English Republic is a small school, which has been operating since 2004, is working hard to provide the children of Anyang, a suburb of Seoul, with top-tier English education. The school is focused on their goals, and for the right foreign teacher, the location is excellent! A short trip to the excitement and bustle of the Gangnam and Songpa districts of the capital, but far enough removed for a slower pace of life and a lower cost of living.
With the aim of developing future leaders on the global stage, this language academy is always researching and developing language-educational contents, with the best textbooks and materials, and an optimized educational environment. Along with a great edu-consulting service, they have a terrific human-resource management system which selects, trains, and assigns instructors to be in the right place at the right time. Under these systems, about 50 staff members are always working hard with the motto, “Getting Better All The Time”.
- Reputable school (established 2004)
- 3 foreign teachers on staff
- 45 min. classes / no more than 12 students per class
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 8:00
- Bachelors Degree
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL preferred
- Experience with young children (students are from ages 5-13)
- Salary: from 2.1 korea won per month, dependent upon experience/qualifications
- Private housing provided / 15 min. walk from school
- Round trip flight ticket will be provided.
- Health Insurance and Pension (shared 50/50)
- Legal holidays +15 days paid vacation
Make your resume stand out!