You are here
Teach in Beautiful Indonesia
This is a Sponsored Job (you're applying directly to the school)
Bina Bangsa School is an elite educational institution in Indonesia, focused on preparing students for admission to the world's top universities.
Bina Bangsa School (BBS) was first established in 2001 by a group of founders who are passionate in the field of education. Combining the best elements of Western and Eastern practices, the founders decided to provide an internationally recognised education in Indonesia, preparing students to compete in the 21st century. BBS is using the English Language as the first medium of instruction, with the Chinese Language as part of the Bilingual programme. Learning the Chinese Language and culture has exposed our students to the Eastern world and developed their global perspective.
Commencing with only 30 students at the beginning in 2001, BBS has now grown reaching more than 4000 students with 7 campuses across Indonesia.
Requirements for K-12 English Teaching positions:
- Experience required
- Must be a Native English Speaker
- Bachelor's degree
- A choice of 5 Locations in Indonesia - schools in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Malang, and Balikpapan
- Salary depends on experience - ranges between USD $25,000 to USD $40,000 after tax
- The school will provide free accommodation or a housing allowance
- Airfare allowance at the beginning and end of academic year
- Bonus of 1 month salary at the end of academic year.
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- A weekday schedule (Mon-Fri), with a few Saturdays only if needed
- Teach approximately 35-40 classes per week @30 mins each (18-20 teaching hours per week)