You are here
Vocational College English Instructor in Hangzhou
Zhejiang Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in beautiful Hangzhou, China is a Higher Vocational Institution who is seeking native English speaking instructors for their institution. This is a public college with more than 400 staff members and 10800 students. As this is a college, the age levels taught will be between 18-21. There are typically around 30 students per class.
At the college, you will have access to the athletic facilities, on-site medical facilities, a dining room for teachers, theatre, library, and more. The school is located in suburban Hangzhou, a city of around 9.5 million people. Hangzhou is a temperature city with temperatures ranging from 28 - 35 ℃ in the summer, and in the winter, from 0 - 10 ℃. A great transportation network can be used to get to the city center: Take the Metro, Buses, Taxis or Shared Bike for the 13KM trip.
This is an Oral English, Western Culture, Listening and Reading role, with 18 teaching sessions per week, at 45 minutes per session
- Start date: +February 2020
- University Major: Language, Science, Art & Literature Teaching Certificate preferred but others accepted
- Minimum of 1 year of teaching experience required
- Salary and Benefits: 8,000-10,000 RMB per month before tax, based on experience
- Payday on the 25th day of each month
- International Airfare Reimbursement: Economic Class, from the teacher’s home city to Hangzhou, up to RMB8000 one-way, or RMB16,000 round trip. Reimbursement is issued at the end of each semester
- Travel Allowance: RMB 2200 at the end of the school year
- Medical Insurance: Included
- Accommodation: included
- Apartment details: single, furnished 1 bedroom apartment includes Living room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Air-conditioner, TV, Washing machine, Internet access, Microwave, Fridge, Cooking facilities
Make your resume stand out!
Photo by DAN MA on Unsplash