You are here
Teach with Carden China in Beijing or Jingbei - Amazing Benefits and Company Culture!
This is a sponsored job. You are applying directly ton the school
**Please be sure to upload your resume and photo to the email that opens after you click "Apply now" below, or else email firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Unmatched Benefits, Fantastic Salary, Incredible Company Culture
Are you a teacher who prefers to work in a comfortable, child-focused, and consistent work environment?
Carden China is seeking dedicated, dependable and flexible teachers
for our accelerated elementary English program.
Positions are available for the 2019-2020school year in Beijing and Jinbei!
**If you opt for Jinbei, we offer:
·Provide hotel stay in Beijing for 1 night, twice per month
·Transportation to and from Beijing every weekend
For more info on both campuses, please follow the links below:
Since 2001, Carden China has used the Carden Method to teach English to Chinese elementary students in Beijing, China. Carden China teaches English to over 1,000 students each year. We are “student-focused" not “business-focused”. We work side by side with Chinese teachers to ensure that each student’s learning experience is as productive and joyful as it can be. This partnership and use of the Carden Method gives our students a proven advantage in learning English over traditional ESL methods.
What makes their teaching positions different from other schools in China?
- Our focus is educating the whole student
- Over 18 years of educating students, satisfying parents and caring for our team members
- A bilingual co-teacher teaches with each foreign teacher in every class
- Training in the Carden Method® is provided for each and every teacher
- Available team support
- Small class sizes
- A stable and established language program
- Unequalled benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
Grade 1-Grade 6 Teacher （3 classes）
• Up to 25 classroom hours/week
• On average 5 office hours/week (This time is for grading, completing evaluations, proofing students’ work, lesson/test prep, etc.)
• No more than 20 students in each class
•Classes are scheduled Monday-Thursday between the times of 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday’s 7:30am-2:00pm. **NOTE: During this time, if teachers do not have class or other obligations then they are free to leave the campus. Class times average between 70-90 minutes which include a 10 minute break.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience: 2 years relevant teaching experience and references.
- An ESL teaching certificate such as TEFL/CELTA (not needed if you have a degree in Education).
- Native English speaker with North American accent.
- Minimum age of 24.
- NOTE: Beijing requires teachers applying for the Foreign Expert Visa to supply a Criminal Background Check with proof of no prior criminal record through your local police department or the FBI. More information
- Take-home pay starting at 16,000 RMB/month (based on experience and qualifications).
- Free fully furnished apartment close to campus (including utilities) OR 4000 RMB monthly housing stipend.
- Airfare reimbursement up to 7500 RMB.
- Over 6 weeks of paid vacation days including 1 month during Spring Festival.
- Airport pick-up, legal work for Z-visa, 2-week curriculum training and school orientation.
- Accident Insurance.
- Free Meals on Campus.
- Highly efficient air cleaners in all school supplied housing and newly installed campus-wide air purifying system in classrooms.
- Daily transportation between home and work provided.
- increase in base-pay for teachers returning the following year
- Additional weekend middle school classes available.
- All materials and lesson plans provided.
Make your resume stand out!
**Please be sure to upload your resume and photo to the email window that opens after you click the "Apply now" button below