You are here
Slark School in Ganzhou, China: $6000/month - Canadian Certified Teachers Needed
Are you a certified teacher from Canada? We're hiring now for a unique opening in Ganzhou, Jianxi, China.
High School English Teachers from Canada are needed in southern China! This is a Canadian accredited school offering a Prince Edward Island education to Chinese students.
Teachers can earn up to CAD $6,000 per month, and this is a 10 month contract offering a generous hoilday schedule.
The PEI Ministry of Education and Early Childhood Development in Canada is delivering Canadian G10 and G11 curriculum to a provincial key public school in Ganzhou, China. Ganzhou is located in Jianxi province, in southeastern China. The city is very close to bustling Guangdong province to the south, as well as the beautiful Hunan province to the west. A rich history and warm climate make this an interesting city to explore; and for qualified candiates, the high salary and convenient schedule and contract length will enable you to comfortably explore even more of fascinating China!
Teaching Positions include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10 English and Canadian Studies.
* CAD $6,000 monthly – approx 35 hours per week
Or an option for a lighter workload:
*CAD $4,500 monthly – approx 20 hours per week
* Private furnished accommodation provided, including internet
* Free round-trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground, as well as airport pick up)
* A laptop and a cell phone basic plan will be provided
* Work permit and visa costs covered
* An expat medical insurance plan
* Paid three weeks winter holiday + 12 days national holidays/per 10 months contract term (candidates will have a plenty of time to explore fabulous scenery in China and nearby countries in Asia)
* The school teaches the PEI curriculum
* Canadian teacher certification required
* Teach Grades 10-11
* September 2018 start date