You are here
First Future School: An Excellent Salary, Teach in Beijing
We're looking for two teachers right away to teach with First Future in Beijing. The salary on offer is really high for China so please apply ASAP, these openings won't last. The pay package for this job is 20,000-30,000 RMB per month, plus other benefits listed below!
About the School
First Future is a pioneer of online cloud teaching platforms, helping organizations build online English language teaching projects, and improving the English curriculum system. First Future works with over 2,000 organizations all over China covering 26 provinces, 180 cities, 6,000+ campuses, and 1 million students. This forward-looking moder company is dedicated to providing quality education, online technology, and teaching services.
In your position, you will teach in-person classes, demo classes, and provide online instruction. You'll also support marketing and academic seminars. This is a rare chance to work with a national network of 2,000 public schools and learning centres. Your work hours will be flexible and you'll work five days a week, mostly teaching ages 8 to 15.
* A top-notch salary of 20,000 RMB to 30,000 RMB per month
* Roundtrip flights covered by the school
* Medical insurance provided
* Free lunch and dinner while at work!
* Annual bonus - based on your performance and the school's overall success
* Paid national holidays
* 10 days of paid vacation
* Ongoing professional development and training programs
* An elegant working environment
* Native English Speaker
* You should be outgoing, friendly, and active - to work with students of all ages from young learners to adults in a one-on-one or group setting. We're looking for people who enjoy a good conversation - and can communicate well with both children and adults. The main requirement is that you enjoy your time teachiner and be engaging with students!
* Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a preference for Education majors
* Some teaching experience preferred
* 1 to 2 years of general work experience
* TEFL certification preferred