TEACH IN TROPICAL BRUNEI!
This is a direct-to-school job. You're applying directly to the hiring organization and will not be interviewed by Footprints.
CfBT Education Services (part of Education Development Trust from the UK) is a wonderful organization who are currently seeking Primary and Secondary English teachers to teach in government schools in Brunei Darussalam ASAP. CfBT have been working with the Brunei Darussalam government for over 30 years in support of the bilingual education policy. Currently there are more than 80 Primary and 120 Secondary teachers on this program with a very high contract renewal rate. Salaries are generous, with many additional supports provided (accommodations, dependant education subsidies, and more!), and there is a low cost of living in Brunei so can live well and potentially save.
Brunei Darussalam is a small, peaceful country on the island of Borneo in South East Asia. It is surrounded by pristine tropical jungle and beaches with temperatures around 27 - 30 degrees all year.
1) Hold a degree from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa
2) Hold Qualified Teacher Status/teacher accreditation (PGCE, Bed, DipT etc.) A TEFL cert with degree is not sufficient
3) Have a minimum 3 years relevant classroom teaching experience post qualification with:
- experience of teaching early years or Key stage 1 (primary)
- at least 1 year's experience in teaching ESL, EFL or English to non-native speakers of English (secondary)
4) Be under 55 years old at the time of arrival in Brunei Darussalam