Online Teaching Jobs
What Are We Looking For?
- People who love working with children and making learning fun. You don’t have to be an experienced teacher, but if you are, it’s great!
- Candidates who don’t have any experience with children or teaching are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university or college
- Eligible to work in the United States or Canada
- Excellent social skills, professionalism, and a dose of patience – all of these help for online teaching jobs
What Are the Benefits?
- Earn up to $22 per hour
- Earn extra incentives for referrals and performance – extra cash or even a trip to China
- A great part-time opportunity that allows you to work from home or anywhere
- The hours for online teaching jobs are flexible, which means you can set your own work schedule – and work a little or a lot
- Unlike other teaching jobs, you don’t need to do any grading or lesson planning
- Great training and onboarding materials and an established curriculum mean you can jump right in and get started
What Do I Need to Get Started?
To teach online, you will need:
- All classes are conducted one on one in a virtual online classroom. To teach virtually, you will need your own computer. We recommend a recent laptop or desktop to avoid any lag or performance issues
- A stable, fast Internet connection – to maintain a quality link and avoid getting disconnected. 20 Mbps or higher is recommended
- A headset. We recommend getting one with a noise-canceling feature for clear audio. These are affordable and widely available
- HD webcam – these are a standard feature of most laptops (or an easy addition to your desktop computer)