Teach English Online!
There are plenty of online teaching jobs available! Footprints Recruiting is here to help you find the best fit for your lifestyle. By teaching English online, you will have the opportunity to earn extra money while making an impact on students around the world! Read more about this amazing job below, and Apply Here when you’re ready!
Why teach english online?
- Earn $25 – $35 CAD per hour.
- Work from home or anywhere else in the world.
- Flexible hours with part-time and full-time options available.
- Lesson plans provided for you.
- Training and onboarding materials and an established curriculum.
- Make a difference in a student’s life!
Who are we looking for?
- People who love working with children and making learning fun.
- No formal experience required! New teachers are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a native English speaking country.
- Eligible to work in the United States or Canada.
- A webcam, microphone, fast-speed internet connection.
- TEFL is preferred but not required.
- Excellent social skills, professionalism, and a dose of patience – all of these help for online teaching jobs!
What do I Need to Get Started?
- All classes are conducted one-on-one in a virtual online classroom. To teach virtually, you will need your own computer. We recommend a recent laptop or desktop to avoid any lag or performance issues.
- A stable, fast Internet connection – to maintain a quality link and avoid getting disconnected. 20 Mbps or higher is recommended.
- A headset. We recommend getting one with a noise-canceling feature for clear audio. These are affordable and widely available.
- HD webcam – these are a standard feature of most laptops (or an easy addition to your desktop computer).