You are here
Teacher Job - Entry Level without Certification (Memphis)
Memphis, USA: North America
August 1, 2018
Teacher (ESL Instructor/TEFL)
$52,000 per year (USD)
Are you a recent graduate from the Memphis area with a degree in English or a related field? Are you interested in working abroad?
We have an amazing chance for new grads to kickstart their careers by joining a government-run professional development program abroad. Earn a starting salary of USD $51,000 - and up to $68,000 as your progress in the program and become certified. All you need is a bachelor's degree in English or a similar discipline.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree in English, Languages or Linguistics, Literature, Communications and Journalism. Because you'll be training to become a professional English teacher, your degree must be closely related to the English language. Unfortunately, you will not be considered for this program if your degree is in Psychology, Political Science, Geography, Fine Arts, etc.
- Previous teaching experience not required, but would be an asset. If you've taught before, make sure to include that experience on your resume.
- Tax-free annual salary starting at USD $52,000
- Opportunity to complete a Graduate Teacher Development Programme to obtain full licensed teacher status with a salary of USD $68,000
- Prestigious government job with the country's Ministry of Education
- Being Part of a Major Educational Reform