You are here
Primary School English Teacher - UAE Ministry of Education
Teach English to primary school students in public schools in the United Arab Emirates with the MOE.
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree of Education OR PGCE in Primary Education.
- Preferred qualifications: PGCE + CELTA / CELTA YL, DELTA (TEFL Q status), MA TEFL, or M.Ed.
- Unlike the MOE's Math/Science openings, this English teaching position doesn't require 2 years of teaching experience - which makes it perfect for newer teachers or recent grads (those who graduated in the last three years).
- Driving license required.
- Must be able to attend and in-person interview in the United States, United Kingdom, or United Arab Emirates .
- Non native English speakers will be considered providing proof of an IELTS score of 6 - 7.5 is provided.
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide world class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you. APPLY TODAY as interviews will be taking place in coming months for August 2019 starts.