You are here
IAT - (Institute of Applied Technology) - Receiving Applications For August 2017!
The Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) operates numerous institutes across the Emirates. Offering mostly secondary and post secondary education, they hire numerous teachers each year to teach a variety of subjects- from English to Mechanical Engineering.
We are hiring more than 150 teachers to work in technical institutions throughout the emirates. Secure a permanent high-paying position in an exotic and amazing locale today!
We are looking for certified teachers, as well as lecturers, to start in August 2016 (ongoing recruitment). Submit your application ASAP to get a chance to be interviewed.
Are you experienced, passionate, certified and ready to earn what you deserve?
Work in an institute that has more than 4000 students.
Help shape the future of the UAE with your knowledge and experience.
Live the life you deserve as an experienced educator.
IAT has several campuses throughout the emirates and is constantly growing.
Teach in the area that you have a lot of experience in!
- Teachers MUST hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a teachable subject
- Minimum of 3 years experience at the high school level
- Master's degree is strongly preferred
- State issued teaching license is strongly preferred
- Native English speaker
- Applied Technology - Electrical
- Engineer, Workshop - Electrical
- Applied Technology - Mechanical
- Engineer, Workshop- Mechanical
- Salaries are based on qualifications and experience
- Average salaries are around 13,000 AED - Tax Free!
- Generous additional allowances are provided for:
- Housing (dependant on multiple factors, ranging from approx 7,400 AED to 11,600 AED monthly)
- Education (up to 80,000 AED, maximum of 40,000 AED per child)
- Relocation (20,000 AED upon arrival in UAE)
- Visa sponsorship, medical, and airfare provided for candidate, spouse, and up to 3 dependants.
- End of service gratuity
- 42 days annual leave