You are here
High School Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Are you a licensed teacher with 3 years of public school teaching experience?
Teachers like you are needed in the city of Dubai and the surrounding region (this school has campuses all over the UAE). Advance your career by living and working in or near this world-class cosmpolitan city! To be considered for this job, please apply ASAP with your resume - Opportunities available in August 2018!
This school is actively recruiting English, Biology, Chemistry, and Computer Science teachers for its 20 state-of-the-art campuses in the cities of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and nearby areas. Apply now and interview from home over Skype.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Native English speaker
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Your university degree must be closely related to the subject you'll be teaching. For example, you should have a Bachelor of Science to teach science - or a BA in English to teach English
- Public school teaching license required. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification are strong assets.
- Salary of USD $68,000 / GBP 55,000 - tax free! The official salary is 21,000 United Arab Emirates Dirhams per month
- Free airfare and relocation allowance for your family (yourself, your spouse, and up to 3 dependents)
- Visa sponsorship and medical coverage for your family
- 42 days of paid leave annually and an annual travel allowance
- Generous end-of-contract bonus
- Tuition reimbursement for your children's school fees
- No income tax is payable to the UAE government. You would need to confirm whether tax is liable in your home country, but for most countries it is not (when working in the UAE for over 3 months).