You are here
Early Years Care & Education Specialist - UAE Ministry of Education
Early Years Care & Education Specialists needed in MOE public schools in the United Arab Emirates.
- Medical insurance and visa sponsorship for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Vacation includes all UAE national holidays and summer vacation.
About this role:
The Ministry of Education in the UAE is leading the way in developing provision for Zero to eight year olds in the Gulf and is looking for dynamic individuals to join this exciting project. The job will involve working with a small team to establish the Policy and Principles of the programme along with overseeing the opening of the first Early Childhood Centre of Excellence. Are you an expert leader in early childhood education (you already have a decade or more of leadership experience)? If yes, then this is an outstanding opportunity to work for the renowned Ministry of Education in the UAE and lead the way in developing progress and growth for young children from birth to eight years of age.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: BA (hons) in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent required. Master's of Education preferred.
- Experience: At least 10 years of leadership experience required.
- Teaching license or Early Years Teacher Status preferred.
- Driving license required.
- Must be able to attend and in-person interview in the UK, Ireland, US, Canada or the UAE.
- Non native English speakers with an IELTS score 7 or above will be considered.
Teaching in the UAE with the MOE
Working with the MOE is an amazing opportunity to be part of one of the largest education reforms in recent times. The MOE operates innovative and progressive schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain which strive to provide world class education for their students. Exceptional teachers are needed to teach various subjects, through English, with support from local teachers and management. If you're looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to experience a unique new country and culture, this is the position for you. APPLY TODAY as interviews will be taking place in coming months for August 2018 starts.