You are here
Early Years and Primary Teachers Needed in Beautiful Ajman, UAE!
Are you a passionate Early-Years or Primary teacher seeking their next overseas adventure? Does the idea of spending your free time exploring the shops on the Ajman Corniche (FYI - did you know that's a road built into a cliff?), or checking out the historical 18th-century Ajman Museum sound like a cool day? Welcome to Ajman - where beautiful palm trees and white sand beaches line this quaint, picturesque Emirate state!
We are working with an established, international school who is seeking certified Early-Years and Primary classroom teachers for the upcoming school year. This school's mission is to provide a teaching pedagogy that emphasizes 21st-century skills with a global perspective. This school takes a holisitic approach to student development by combining experimental, multi-disciplinary, and collaborative learning experiences to create a social learning environment in the classroom.
If we just described you, keep reading!
- Certified to teach in home country.
- Native-English speaker.
- Either a Bachelor's degree in English, a Bachelor's of Education, or a Diploma in Education/ECE.
- At minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience.
- School is unable to sponsor families (single travelers are strongly preferred).
- An oustanding practitioner and team player!
- 8,000 - 9,000 AED / monthly tax-free salary.
- Fully or semi-furnished shared accommodations provided.
- Yearly flight allowance to staff member's home country.
- Transportation to and from school is provided.
- Medical insurance is provided.
- End-of-service gratuity.