You are here
Rare opportunity for English Graduates: Teach English in the UAE
* Rare Opportunity for New Graduates to Teach in the UAE - No Teaching License Required *
Do you have a university degree in English or a related field?
We have an amazing opportunity for aspiring English teachers to kick start their careers internationally by joining this professional development program. Move to the Middle East and earn a starting salary of USD $51,000 - and up to USD $68,000 as your progress in the program and qualify as a fully licensed teacher.
Opportunities like this have never come up before! Government teaching positions like this in the Middle East have always required a teaching license and experience from your home country, but this new opening only requires a 4-year degree. If you're interested, APPLY ASAP to secure your interview spot.
Great contracts and many benefits make this position very rewarding and add to your international career while you are located in a great spot to explore the Middle Eastern culture and travel to popular destinations in no time. Be part of one of the biggest educational reforms and contribute to the UAE’s vision of preparing students from grade 6-12 for a better tomorrow. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity and join a remarkable team who is raising the standard of education across the UAE and empowering students to realise their full potential!
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree in English, Linguistics/Languages, Communications, or Journalism (or related).
- Tax-free monthly salary starting at AED 16,000 (USD $ 4,350)
- Opportunity to complete a Graduate Teacher Development Program to obtain full licensed teacher status with a monthly salary of AED 21,000 (USD $ 5,700).
- Paid holidays: 2 months, as well as an extra 13 days for the national holidays in the UAE
- Free airfare to and from the UAE for the beginning and end of your contract.
- Being Part of a Major Educational Reform!
- Visa sponsorship for spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18 who are residing in the UAE
- Medical insurance for spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18 who are residing in the UAE