You are here
Taiwan: positions available for SAT prep teachers - Taipei
About the School
This school has served a plethora of students from Taipei American School, Taipei European School, Fuhsing Private High, Kang Chiao Bilingual High, Dominican International, Taipei First Girls’ High, and many more in test preparation and college admissions for many years. Through their services in SAT, ACT, TOEFL, and SAT Subject Tests prep, plus the hands‐on guidance in admission consulting, they have been able to get 95% of their students into one of the top 50 US universities. As they look to expand the team of educators, they are looking for teachers who will join their experienced, enthusiastic, and passionate team of instructors/consultants so that they can make an even more significant impact in lives’ of the Taiwanese youth.
The school is located in the heart of Taipei, Taiwan, a place best known for its unique food, scenery, convenience, and low cost of living. As Taiwan follows traditional Chinese culture, it also places immeasurable importance on education, and you will enjoy working alongside such active and concerned parents in helping to take their kids to that next step in life.
- SAT/ACT prep teachers
- AP Calculus (AB & BC)
- AP Physics
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- Test Prep Instructor / College Admissions Consultant
They are looking for bright, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals to guide the youth of Taiwan to the best universities in the United States. They are currently looking for SAT, ACT, and TOEFL instructors/tutors as well as One-on-One mentors to assist students with their college applications and with their essay writing process. All prospective teachers will receive rigorously, paid training to prepare them for their respective subjects.
- Job type: Full‐time
- Business Travel: Less than 10% of the time
- Job Function: Consulting, Education Hours per week: 40 - 50
- Number of openings: 2
- Graduated from a top 50 US university or comparable
- Native English Speakers from US, CA, UK, NZ, AU, IR
- Scored a 2200+ on the NEW SAT / 1450+ on the Old SAT / 34+ on the ACT for teachers from the US (no teaching experience required)
- For teachers from the UK, IR, CA, NA, AU - Must have SAT or ACT prep teaching experience
- Passionate about teaching and mentoring, Sociable, enthusiastic, outgoing personality
- Salary: 65,000 - 110,000 TWD/month + performance bonuses
- Insurance provided (company pays 60-70% of the premium)
Make your resume stand out!