You are here
FIEC School in Taipei, Taiwan: Licensed Elementary and Secondary Teachers Needed!
Free Footprints Services
Teach abroad at a semi-private school in Taiwan, Foresight International Education Center (FIEC). The employer is an agency that is subcontracted by major public and private schools to provide educational services to Taiwanese students. Whether you're an experienced or a new teacher who just completed your Bachelor of Education or a state licensing program to teach, this is a fantastic position:
- Public and private elementary and high schools - High-level students working towards the dream of studying abroad or at a top Taiwanese university
- English as Second Language and use of other subject areas (e.g. Music/Drama/Science) to reinforce language skill development
- Taiwan has a confluence of cultures and is very welcoming to newcomers
- It is often described as having a more relaxed pace of life when compared to other East Asian countries
- It's right in the middle of Asia
- Spend a year teaching here and have unlimited travel options to explore afterward
Taiwan is a highly desirable destination for foreigners. It is known for its unique and delicious food, beautiful scenery, and safety. Taiwan enjoys one of the highest standards of living in Asia and ranks high in terms of economic liberalization, health care, human rights, political freedom and low cost of living.
1. Elementary: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
2. Secondary: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
3. The working hours include the prep time in school with the team
4. Teaching hours will be within 100 hours per month
- Bachelor degree
- Teacher certification
The average annual salary range is $26,000 - $34,000 CAD; an individual’s salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Some schools might provide an option for staying in a dormitory and may provide lunch.
1. Early Sign-up Bonus
2. Airfare Reimbursement after arrival
3. Housing Allowance
4. Renewal Bonus
5. Teacher’s Orientation in Greater Toronto Area
6. Documents application assistances
7. Airport Pick-Up arrangement
8. First 2 Weeks Free Accommodation once Arrival
9. 2 hours optional Mandarin Classes per week
10. Gathering Dinners every 2 months
Make your resume stand out!