You are here
Preschool/Nursery Teacher Needed at International School in Khartoum, Sudan for a 5 Month Contract!
An international school in Khartoum, Sudan is urgently seeking a Preschool/Nursery (age 3-4) teacher for a short term contract from January to June, 2017. This school uses a combination of the American Curriculum (K-Grade5) and the British Curriculum (Grade 7-12). Through world renowned and tested curriculum, the school delivers a curriculum that fully and progressively develops each individual student socially and academically.
Khartoum has a large expat population and community, home to many British and American expats. There are also vast opportunities for humanitarian efforts in this region. The government in Sudan provides education free of charge to young learners and the schooling is mandatory. Primary education spans 8 years, and 3 years to follow for secondary education.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education
- 2 years of teaching experience in preschool
- Professional teaching license/certificate
- TEFL preferred
- Native English speaker
- Single traveller only
- Tax free salary (negotiable for right candidate)
- Shared Accommodation with another expat teacher
- Utilities included
- Flights to and from the country
- Medical Insurance