You are here
Modern International School in Doha - Primary Teachers Needed ASAP
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a team of international teachers working in a beautiful, bright, purpose built school in Doha, Qatar. This modern international school employs a holistic approach to teaching based on the British education system.
Doha, the capital of Qatar, is a rapidly growing city of about a million people. This city is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf and features dazzling high-rises surrounded by a body of water. A very diverse city, which is overwhelmingly populated by expatriates from all over the world, Doha is a special place. This school, much like Doha itself, is expanding rapidly. The city is less than an hour flight away from Abu Dhabi, and about an hour away from Dubai, but this growing city stands on its own as an exciting place to live and teach as well.
The school is looking to fill the following positions ASAP:
- Year 5 Teacher - Male
- Primary Teacher - Female
- Teachers MUST hold a bachelors degree in education or a teachable subject
- Minimum of 1 year teaching experience with a British curriculum
- Teaching license from home country
- Native English speaker
- TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA is an asset
- Salary ranging from 9,000-12,500 Qatari Rials per month
- Free, well-furnished, semi-private accommodation
- Transportation to and from school during the first 3-months
- Generous vacation allowance
- Return airfare per contract year
- End of contract bonus
The school is looking to fill these positions as soon as possible so APPLY TODAY for a chance to interview!