You are here
Kindergarten, Primary, and Secondary School Teaching Positions in Doha, Qatar!
Doha, the capital of Qatar, is a rapidly growing city of about a million people. This city is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf and features dazzling high-rises surrounded by a body of water. A very diverse city, which is overwhelmingly populated by expatriates from all over the world, Doha is a special place. Here we have a school which, much like Doha itself, is expanding rapidly. The city is less than an hour flight away from Abu Dhabi, and about an hour away from Dubai, but this growing city stands on its own as an exciting place to live and teach as well.
This international school has students and teachers from more than 50 countries! They are actively hiring teachers at the kindergarten and primary level.
- Teachers MUST hold a bachelors degree in education or a teachable subject
- Minimum of 1 year teaching experience with a British curriculum
- Teaching license from home country
- Native English speaker
- TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA is an asset
- Salary ranging from 9,000-12,500 Qatari Rials per month
- Free, well-furnished, semi-private accommodation
- Transportation to and from school during the first 3-months
- Generous vacation allowance
- Return airfare per contract year
- End of contract bonus
Secure a permanent high-paying position in an exotic and amazing locale today! Submit your application ASAP to receive a chance to be interviewed.
Start Date: January 2018