You are here
Summer Job / Internship - University Students Needed in Oman!
Oman: Middle East
June 25, 2017
Native English Speaker
Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
Teacher (ESL Instructor/TEFL)
- University Students needed for unpaid internships teaching English to students enrolled in summer programs at multiple English Language Institutes in Oman.
- Language centers are located in Nizwa and the Ash Sharquiyah regions.
- Students will have Foundation level English but will undergo placement testing before their classes begin.
- Student are 7-19 years of age.
- 2 Classes a day maximum, 2 hours each. Sunday – Thursday.
- Summer programs begin July 2 nd and run through August 10 th
- Valid passport
- 1 or 2 year University Transcript (Degrees in linguistics and TESOL major/minor Preferred)
- Must be available to travel by June 26 th
- Native English Speaker
- 20 Years old and above
- Savings of roughly $3500-$3900 USD suggested for living expenses. Budget breakdown will be provided.
- Accomodation and transport to your language center
- International teaching experience
- Internship letter and reference provided for your University Degree
- Organised day trips to tourist attractions during the weekends (not compulsory)
- Large retreat organised at the end of your internship (not compulsory)