You are here
Teach young learners in Gangnam!
Located in the heart of Seoul's prestigious Gangnam-gu, this school offers first time teachers or seasoned pros a great comfortable working environment. First established in 1995, this school has grown and has been franchised around Korea following their very successful early learning model. Apply quickly for this position as it will fill very fast. The famous Gangnam district is one of the newer areas on the South side of the Han River, about a mile south of Apgujeong-dong.
Gangnam is an out-and-out commercial district full of office towers, shopping and entertainment. It hardly existed until the mid 1980s but it has blossomed into a neon district to rival Myeongdong, especially for younger Seoulites who prefer its shiny newness to the sentimental allure of older parts of Seoul north of the Han. The area around Gangnam subway station is famous for its entertainment options. If you want to expereince the bright lights and big city, while teaching students at a great hagwon, then this may be the option for you.
*Note: Before applying for this position please familiarize yourself with the Korean E-2 visa document requirements, specifically the following:
- Notarised and apostilled degree copy
- Apostilled criminal background check
- As the start date for this position is quickly coming up, the school is only able to consider candiodates who have these 2 documents prepared already
- 2.1 million KRW monthly
- pre-paid airfare (one-way)
- furnished single accommodation
- Fantastic location
- Strong curriculum already in place