You are here
New grad without much experience? Move overseas to jumpstart your career.
Make a good salary and get free housing, as well as return airfare, to live and work in Korea. This is our most flexible opportunity in terms of requirements- it's an excellent choice if you're a new grad or don't have much work experience.
Would you like to check out the hustle and bustle of Seoul? Or would you prefer a more traditional region on the coast, teaching in a smaller city like Gunsan or Geoje? Maybe Busan, Ulsan, or Daegu is where you see yourself? We are working with a large school that has openings all over South Korea.
The school has a well-developed curriculum and provides the teachers with all the materials and resources they'll need, including tests and books. Join a team of over 1,100 foreign instructors in over 120 locations across South Korea. This organization prides itself on maintaining a professional environment where you are respected as an educator, and providing the tools to effect change in your students. A computer with internet access is provided in every single classroom, as well as a whiteboard and a 42” television for speaking and listening exercises.
- Hours Per Week: up to 30 hours a week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Office Hours Per Week: 6-10 hours a week
- Schedule Notes: either 9am-5pm or 1pm-9pm
- Bachelors Degree
- Native English Speaker
- Teacher Certification: not required
- Teaching Experience: not required
- TEFL Certification: TEFL/TESL Certification Preferred but Not Required
- Salary: starting from 2,100,000 KRW monthly
- Airfare: Airfare Reimbursed
- Free Housing: Furnished Private Housing
- Paid Vacation: 10 days plus national statutory holidays
- Health Insurance - local medical insurance provided
- You will also get an additional 1 month of salary paid out at the end of your contract, on top of your regular pay.
Make your Resume stand out!