You are here
Jukjeon: Kindergarten and elementary teaching position available with American organization
Our client in Yongin is looking for kindergarten and elementary English teachers for the coming semester. They provide full American programs utilizing American methodology and curriculum developed by their own experts from the ground up for pre-school, elementary, and high school. Yongin is a suburbran area just 30 minutes south of Seoul and connected by the subway system.
As of March 1st 2017, this school is rebranding. The Kindergarten (Full-time morning program) Program will become a Catholic Kindergarten Program and the Elementary (Afternoon classes only) Program will remain as a non-catholic, after school program.
The educational philosophy is formed and fostered by the teachers we hire. At both schools, they believe that nothing is more important than educating children in a safe, fun, and loving environment. We seek to instill a love for learning in our children. We hire qualified teachers who believe that teaching is a lifestyle as well as a career.
We are looking for self-motivated teachers looking to build their portfolio and resume by developing curriculum and helping a school improve through a transitional time.
*Note: Before applying for this position please familiarize yourself with the Korean E-2 visa document requirements, specifically the following:
- Notarised and apostilled degree copy
- Apostilled criminal background check
- BA in any discipline, (but preference is given to Education majors and candidates with teaching license)
- 1+ year preferred teaching experience
- Must be a native English speaker from Canada or US ONLY
- TEFL preferred
- Prepaid airfare to and from Korea via the nearest international airport to you
- Salary ranges for 2.3 ~ 2.5 million Won per month for full time teachers
- Severance pay equal to 1 month's salary at successful completion of contract
- Furnished apartment paid for by the school
- Pension plan, medical plan, airport pick up, settlement assistance
- Training prior to job start