You are here
ECE/Elementary Certified Teachers - Private School in Uijeongbu, Korea
This chain of schools was established in 2001 and the curriculum is based on curricula taught in public elementary schools in Canada. The head office is located in Seoul, and the current opening is at their campus in Uijeonbu-si.
Some teachers will focus on kindergarten education, and the bulk of their time will be working with a kindergarten homeroom. Some teachers will teach ESL lessons to all levels, and tailor fun teaching activities to different levels. Teachers may have some classes outside their stream.
*Note: Before applying for this position please familiarize yourself with the Korean E-2 visa document requirements, specifically the following:
- Notarised and apostilled degree copy
- Apostilled criminal background check
- 32.5 contact hours per week
- Addition hours can be distributed if requested
- North American teacher with a Bachelors of Education or higher
- Teaching Certificate
- Native English Speaker
- 2.5+ million won per month
- Oneway airfare reiumbursed
- 10 days paid vacation
Photo courtesy of Anton: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zuk0/