You are here
Live among ancient history in Nanjing
Live and work in one of the most historic cities of the world - Nanjing, one of the four ancient capitals of China. We would love to get you a job here in Nanjing- teaching English to young learners. The job requirements are quite flexible and we encourage you to apply today with your resume. This job also has a few extra small perks than we see in the typical offer; these bonuses will help you adjust to China and save some of your earnings.
This school is looking for full- time teachers to teach young learners aged from 3-12. Teachers are responsible for planning and teaching lessons, assessing student performance and progress, and delivering the curriculum with creativity, energy and enthusiasm to ensure that lessons are fun and effective. Classes are kept small with no more than fifteen students. Teaching schedules average 20 hours per week and include 5 working days per week. This is a great organization with an already established presence in Taiwan. They have recently entered China's market have hopes of firmly establishing themselves as well. Be part of this growth into China, and be rewarded with a great benefits package while helping children develop their English skills!
- Students are between 3 and 12 years of age.
- Schedule: Weekdays 12:30 pm - 9pm + Weekends - 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 5 day work week. Teachers receive two days off during the week, but need to be able to work on weekends.
- 20 teaching hours per week; 40 hours total
- Native English Speakers
- Bachelor degree
- TEFL/TESOL/TESL certificate is preferred
- Two years of work experience after graduating
- Experience working with children preferred
- 13000 - 18000RMB （depending on experience and qualifications)
- 3000 RMB Housing allowance after 2 months probation
- 5000 RMB renewal bonus
- 500 RMB monthly Travel allowance after probation
- One way airfare reimbursement to China
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 7 days paid annual leave + National holidays + Christmas
- 3 days sick leave per year
- TKT Certification
- Orientation and Continuous Professional Development
- Accommodation and Arrival Support