You are here
High School English Teacher Urgently Needed in Tianjin - Great Pay/Benefits
An organization based in Ontario, Canada is offering opportunities for great educators to join their team. This is a private Canadian high school organization that offers online education internationally, as well as operating branches in China where they deliver on-campus programs. The successful candidate will work in one of the overseas campuses in the following cities across the very different regions of China: Guangzhou, Zhengzhou, Shenyang, Nantong, Beijing, Wuxi, Tianjin and Xiamen. There are currently 2 vacancies ; 1 for a teacher who can teach English, and the other is a combo role for a teacher who can teach math, physics, and chemistry.
Their academic offerings are rigorous, stimulating and transformative, fostering both intellectual and personal development. Embracing innovation and progress, this academy pushes the boundaries of modern education to make it better for the digital generation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in area of instruction
- Teaching certification (OCT or equivalent) is preferred
- ESL qualifications are an asset (e.g. TESOL/TESL/TEFL, CELTA Certification)
- Candidates with subject area university degree and experience in instruction, tutoring and teaching assistance etc. are welcome to apply. This school will provide a systematic training program
- Ability to create an engaging and supportive classroom
- Self-motivated individuals, who are passionate about teaching and able to quickly adapt to a multi-cultural environment
- Must be a native English language speaker
- Annual compensation of CAD $41,000-$53,000 (varies by qualification and experience)
- CAD$4800 annual accommodation allowance or fully furnished apartment
- 9 weeks of paid vacation and holidays (winter/summer break, Chinese holidays and Christmas)
- Teachers have opportunities to teach summer courses for additional compensation
- Round trip ticket for each academic year
- Medical insurance provided
- 2 year contract with annual renewal
Excellent performance during the overseas assignment will lead to teaching positions in Toronto office or academic leadership role in global campus.