You are here
Teach in Southern China - Light Teaching Schedule, TEFL Assistance, and more
Teach in beautiful southern China - in the cities of Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Foshan. Each of these cities is is incredibly safe and rich with historical sites, and great cuisine. There's always going to be something to see and do, while you are here.
Key Job Details and Benefits:
• 10-month Contract (September 2018 to July 2019)
• Teach all ages of students - from kindergarten to university.
• 18 teaching hours a week - a light teaching schedule: a maximum of 25 classes / week, no more than 45 minutes per class, over 5 days per week.
• Salary of 14,000 RMB - 25,000 RMB (a strong, above-average pay package that goes a long way with China's low cost of living).
• The school provides assistance with paying for your flight to China upfront.
• Health and accident insurance provided.
• 120-hour TEFL certificate is required, but the school can assist with getting one online.
• Job orientation will be provided by our experienced and professional team.
• They'll help you learn Mandarin with free courses if you're interested - a welcome bonus.
• Training after you arrive, and throughout your time with the school. They will help you continuously improve your teaching style
• With convenient, low-cost public transport throughout China, your school holidays provide you with the opportunity to see all that China has to offer. With over 3,000 years of history in one of the biggest countries in the world, you will always be able to find something to surprise you.