You are here
Teach English Abroad with Disney
Adventurers needed now - apply for this opporunity today. Move to Asia to work with one of the world's best known and loved brands - a fantastic experience to add to your resume. Disney English is one of the most successful English teaching programs in China. They run 30 private schools in five cities throughout China. In a Disney classroom, teachers enjoy the assistance of a Chinese co-teacher, utilizing technology, passion, exciting materials and an award-winning curriculum that incorporates timeless Disney characters and stories that children love. Disney English teachers are flexible, dynamic, professional, passionate, positive and fun!
How to apply: click any of the apply buttons on this page, fill out our short application form, and upload your resume. We'll help you with all the paperwork and details, and within a few short weeks your plane will land in China and you'll begin an exciting new chapter in your life. Even if you're not available until later in the year, we'd still love to get your application started as we have opportunities all year round.
- Location: Guangzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Shanghai, and Beijing
- Age of Students: 2-12 (majority of students are kindergarten age; 3 to 7 years old)
- Number of Students per Class: 11-16
- Number of Western Teachers per School: 6-13
- Duration of Contract: 13-16 months
- Hours: 40 hours per week with 20-25 hours teaching
- Schedule: Evenings and Weekends
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of work experience in any field after graduation OR a TEFL certificate (an online 120-hour program is an affordable and fast way to get certified)
- Native English speaker
- A passion for Disney and for working with young children!
- Your flight to China and back will be covered by Disney
- A good financial package - this includes a salary and an additional monthly housing allowance. The exact amount ranges with experience, but all levels will cover your essential expenses while in China - and also let you save some money to bring back home (or use for trips!)
- Relocation allowance (USD $1,050)
- Health and dental coverage; paid sick and vacation time
- Three weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
- Various Disney discounts including a limited theme parks admission pass
Make your resume stand out!