You are here
Teach Children at Shanghai campus of American Eagle Institute
American Eagle was established in 1999. After five years of operation, American Eagle obtained exclusive rights from American publishing company McGraw-Hill, to distribute the elementary textbook series “New Dimensions” in Asia. American Eagle also established American Eagle Headquarters and American Eagle Publications, where series of Eagle textbooks and music CDs were created to support the curriculum.
American Eagle’s programs are designed to foster children’s self-esteem, self-confidence, self-organization skills and sense of responsibility. At the same time, children acquire the English skills essential for success as future global citizens. Our philosophy is based on the Chinese traditional value of “treating children of others as if they were our own.” This is facilitated by meeting Early Childhood Education standards and by providing outstanding, premium-quality English education opportunities.
- Bachelor degree
- No criminal record.
- Clear medical history
- Native English speaker.
- 2 years of teaching related experience, post-graduation from university
- Over 23 years of age
Make your Resume stand out!
- Base salary: 14000-16000RMB/Month
- Performance bonus: 400RMB/Month
- Attendance bonus: 600RMB/Month
- Contract completion bonus: 9000RMB/Month
- Accommodation reimbursement: up to 4000RMB/Month
- Lunch and dinner allowance: 300RMB/Month
- 11 public national holidays and 5 paid holidays