You are here
Public School Teaching Opportunities in Beijing
Teach Primary or Middle School in the Beijing Public School System! ESL Teachers Needed in 2020!
This is a great opportunity that is a little different from most teaching positions available in China: The project focuses on governmental owned public primary schools and middle schools in Beijing. The locations will be in Haidian District, Shijingshan District and Dongcheng District. Teachers use the communicative approach to language teaching with various student interactions encouraged in class such as group work, pair work, role plays, project work as well as more traditional teaching methods to add variety to the classes and help create a fun and relaxed learning environment.
If you are looking to really enhance your teaching skills in a supportive, engaging education environment, we welcome you to apply. We hope that you will make your time teaching in the capital worthwhile and be proud to be part of a fantastic team!
- Native English teachers from US/UK/CA/IR/NZ/SA
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- International teaching certificate or two years of teaching experience preferred (but recent graduates are also welcomed)
- Clean criminal background check
**10-Month Contract (Option to Renew): Starting March 1st, 2020
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm schedule Only 20 teaching hours at most per week
- Salary: 14000—15000 RMB/month (Before tax)
- Housing Allowance: 4000RMB
- Flight allowance: Up to 8000 RMB
- Bonus of fulfilling contract: 4400RMB
- Around 30 days paid winter holiday
- Working visa assistance and work residence permit reimbursement
- Social & medical insurance
- Renewal of contract: Full paid summer holiday (Around 60 days)
Make your resume stand out!