You are here
Private language school in Yuxi for ESL teachers, China
This school was established in 2008 and has been growing ever since, now having over 550 students. One of the largest TEFL organizations in Asia and a well respected British company with schools in Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan and China.
This company was established in Shanghai in 2000 and currently has 22 schools in China, teaching over 5000 students and employing hundreds of academic and non-academic staff.
They expect teachers to be well trained and motivated and in return they offer excellent rates of pay and ongoing personal development and assistance. On arrival all teachers will undergo an initial week long Young Learners Training Course followed by ongoing observation and feedback.
They provide their own course materials and books, working to a set syllabus and course guide. This enables them to offer the perfect stress free teaching environment for the teacher to quickly achieve the results and standards that their schools offer to the student. In return for this quality of teaching they take great care of their teachers. All teachers will be found accommodation on arrival to suit their personal requirements and any initial start-up costs will be covered by the school.
Further to the professional support offered by the Academic managers and staff each school has its own Welfare Officer to cater for any personal/health care a teacher may need during their stay.
If you are an energetic, positive and creative individual, interested in joining a dynamic, international team of teachers and helping to develop both yourself and the school then please apply!
Start date: ASAP!
- Must be a native English speaker from an English speaking countries.
- Must hold a bachelors degree
- Must hold an English teaching certificate such as CELTA, DELTA, TESL, TEFL.
- Must hold a valid passport.
- Plenty of passion & enthusiasm.
- Salary: 7100 RMB base salary
- Bonus :Qurterly bonuses
- 3000 RMB upon completing one year contract
- Housing: assistance finding local housing (low cost of living and rent)
- Paid Vacation: 22days paid holidays
- No hidden office hours
- Health Insurance provided
- Airfare reimbursed upon finishing contract