You are here
New teachers sought at EF English First Training Centers in Wuxi, China
This is a Sponsored Job (you're applying directly to the school).
EF English First is a large chain of English schools world wide who are curently looking for compassionate English Teachers to teach in the historic city of Wuxi, China. We are looking for native English speakers with a bachelors degree. Teachers will be expected to work 5 days a week, teaching around 5 hours a day averaging at 20-30 contact hours per week. Student's age will range from 3-14 years old. This is a great option for a new teacher who is looking for that first opportunity to teach English.
People come to China for many reasons and Wuxi caters to them all. As it has been relatively untouched by the Western world this is a great place to learn Chinese, simply by immersion. For the travelers, Wuxi holds many cultural sites and is short day-trip distance to many temples, canal towns, historical places of interest and scenic areas. Still, the city is growing raidly, and is situated very close to more famous cities like Shanghai and Nanjing, where day trips are easy and convenient.
- Bachelors degree.
- TEFL certification (or equivalent) **This is a visa requirement in certain cities in China, but even where this is not a visa requirement, it will be a strong preference for schools.
- 2 years post graduation work experience in any field .
- 9000 - 15,000 RMB / Month based on qualifications and location.
- Housing allowance or furnished shared accommodations provided (including hot water, wifi, tv, clean bathroom and kitchen).
- Low cost of living in Wuxi, but situated very close to higher cost-of-living cities like Shanghai, Suzhou, and Nanjing.
- Health Insurance.
- Flight ticket reimbursement.
- Generous bonus structure.
Make your resume stand out!