You are here
Well Paying Kindergarten positions with Canadian Organization in Zhengzhou
Positions available July/August 2017
Would you like to teach with a Canadian organization who proudly operates a terrific school in Zhengzhou, China? We are currently recruiting 3 Teachers, a Principal (kindergarten), and a Director of Studies for this school's campuses in Zhengzhou. We are looking for creative, motivated English teachers and a Principal who have an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude to fill the available one-year contracts. The Academic Director of Studies shall be responsible for the operation of all of this organization's preschools in Zhengzhou.
This organization offers Canadian developed programs which are modeled upon current Canadian early childhood/elementary practice. The program is designed to educate the whole child, physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally. Integration of subjects provides a rich and stimulating program which encourages creativity, imagination and self expression.
Zhengzhou is a provincial capital city with a population of 8 million. It is located in central China, has four distinct seasons and is a transportation hub to the rest of China. It features a mix of old and new (from roadside markets to state of the art malls), parks, Western and Asian restaurants, cinemas, bars etc. Zhengzhou is nicknamed the “Green City” for its beautiful foliage, parks and urban environment and has a blended mixture of traditional Chinese and modern Western settings.
- School Location: Zhengzhou
- Teaching hours/week: 25 - 30hrs teaching + 10hrs teaching related job
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Evaluating students ' progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in holiday activities with students and parents
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- 120hr+ TEFL certificate or equivalent
- For principal and director roles, a BEd or MEd is required
- Net Salary: 12,000RMB, but can be higher. Salary is very competitive and is based on teaching experience and qualifications
- Furnished housing provided OR housing allowance
- Roundtrip airfare provided
- Medical Insurance
- School sponsored working visa
- 4 weeks of vacation in Summer plus all Chinese national holidays.