You are here
Like Innovation and Technology? Work as a Global Education Partner
This is a Sponsored Job (you're applying directly to the school).
Interested in education innovation, technology, and inclusive education? Move to Asia and earn USD $56,000 annually. No prior teaching experience required.
Teach for the Future is Looking for Top Graduates to Join the Global Education Partners Program. Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational group founded by Harvard alumni with offices in USA (Boston), Canada (Vancouver), and China (Hangzhou). TF believes that enthusiasm and the capability of educators will help further the value of fairness in the field of education. Teach for the Future now works with over 500 prestigious universities, colleges and teacher organizations globally to provide educator career development opportunities to empower education.
Teach for the Future is now looking for passionate graduates to join our team as Global Education Partners. The Global Education Partners Program selects top graduates who are interested in education innovation, technology and education equity across cultures to work together on various TF supported programs. Partners enrolled in the program have the chance to visit, teach and manage in different school settings including public schools, private schools, children’s centers and training schools. Candidates also have the chance to assess to programs like leading curriculum development, organizing teacher trainings, supporting rural school projects and hosting national educational conferences. Detailed programs and pathways are chosen based on the candidates’ qualifications and interest.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 year working experience
* Competitive monthly salary of ~30,000 RMB (USD $56,000 annually) depending on qualifications and experience)
* Project shares based on the program selected
* Quarterly incentive bonuses
* Housing allowance
* Annual flight allowance
* Annual holiday leave
* Medical insurance covered
* Reimbursement for working visa, residence permit, and medical checkup fees
* 10 days paid annual leave, plus 12 days public holiday
* Regular training and academic development workshops
* Ongoing team-building activities