You are here
Blended Learning Program Facilitator - Beijing, China
This is a Sponsored Job (you're applying directly to the school).
We’re Xspace Learning, a new way of schooling that provides an ESL-focused, G8-12 North American system of study to students. We offer personalized and collaborative online-offline programs, maximizing the use of digital resources and applications in both virtual and physical classroom settings.
We are currently looking for High School English & Credit Course Facilitators for our H.E.L.P.S. blended learning program in Beijing, China, for the 2018-2019 school year. The H.E.L.P.S. program is a 3-year Canadian high school diploma program (Grades 10-12) nested in The No. 2 High School Attached to Beijing Normal University. The program fully realizes the potential of blended learning to create a space where students can interact in purposeful ways with peers, digital course materials, the online teacher, and the facilitator in a physical classroom setting. Our facilitators team up with accredited online teachers to guide students through coursework, while helping students develop long-term soft skills by promoting face-to-face dialogue in the classroom and offering personalized instruction that fits student’s’ individual needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with students in an instructional group setting
- TESL certification and/or a teaching certificate is an asset
- Have native English fluency in writing and speaking
- Eager to embrace cultural differences; able to easily adapt to changes and challenges
- Comfortable using laptops, computers and classroom technology
- Start date: Late August 2018
- Contract length: 10-month or 5-month options
- Monthly salary as follows (2 options):
- Full-time option (20-25 hours of classroom facilitation): 14,000-17,000 RMB/month
- Part-time option (10-15 hours of classroom facilitation): 7,000-8,500 RMB/month
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday
- Student age group: high school (Grade 10-12)
- Paid school and national holidays
- Contract renewal bonuses
- Free accommodations
- Health insurance provided
- Round-trip flight tickets included
- Visa application sponsorship provided