You are here
60 Locations to choose from Across China. No experience required.
* New positions available on an on going basis! There is currently a major push to hire a large number of teachers for 2018 start dates!
Curious about working abroad? We have an opportunity to teach in China even if you have no previous teaching experience. We work with schools and institutes in more than 60 cities throughout China. Because the job requirements are quite flexible, this is the perfect position for recent grads or those with no previous teaching experience... so go ahead and apply today with your resume. You'll be teaching students between the ages 3-16, with a strong curriculum already in place. If you are looking to move abroad, but are new to teaching, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Age of Students: Typically ages 3-16
- Students per Class: Anywhere from 4 to 12 students per class
- Duration of Contract: Typically 12 months
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 3 different contracts are available – 16 to 25 hours per week, depending on what you are seeking. All of them have a light workload and up to 4 days off per week!
- Office Hours Per day: This varies, but typically 3 hours
- Job Start Date: Ongoing Placements every month with a focus on February 2018 presently
- Location: All over China! - Locations in more than 60 cities!
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL certificate - minumum of 120 hours
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Salary: Full Time - 9,000-12,000 RMB depending on experience, contract length, and # hours of work
- Chinese lessons
- Housing: Shared furnished accommodation included or else a housing stipend
- Local medical insurance provided for teachers and dependents.
- Flight reimbursed up to 4000 - 9000RMB depending on contract.
Make your resume stand out!