You are here
Certified Elementary and Middle School Teaching Positions Available in Doha, Qatar
Are you looking to start a new adventure in a thriving ex-pat community in the Middle East?
A private academy with four branches located in Doha (otherwise known as a "mini Dubai") is hiring licensed teachers to teach students from pre-school through year 7. This school has several campuses in Doha that offer academically rigorous programs which aspire to meet the highest international standards while maintaining Arab heritage and culture. The school caters to students of all nationalities and backgrounds in a stimulating learning environment. Following the English National Curriculum, you may teach any of the core subjects including Math, English, Science and Humanities (Geography and History).
This school is located in Doha which is the capital city of Qatar and has a growing ex-pat community in part due to the mass education reform occurring. Doha has a wealth of shopping opportunties and other extra-curricular activities including major sporting events, camping, and so much more available for it's thriving population.
If you are a native English Speaker, certified/qualified teacher, have experience working with this age group, and have a Bachelor Degree in English/Math/Science, this is the job for you! The school is unable to sponsor families; single travellers strongly preferred. Apply now to work in a rewarding job in a dynamic city.
- Tax-free salary from 9,000 QAR to 12,500 QAR per month
- Semi - Private Furnished housing provided in Doha, close to the school
- Free transportation to and from school for the first three months
- Local government medical insurance provided, including dental
- In-house training provided
- Annual vacation - 60 calendar days plus school breaks, 11 official holidays and school holidays.
- Round trip ticket to point of origin or cash value of ticket