You are here
Urgent Opening for English Teacher in Chuncheon, Korea
This school is a large nation-wide chain of well-known schools that has become popular in the last decade. They teach students of all ages- from the young early learners in kindergarten classes to courses catering to high school students and adults. Living in Chuncheon offers teachers the opportunity and comforts for any style of living. Chuncheon itself is a great place to spend a year; it is located just a short train or bus ride from Seoul or beautiful beaches on the East Coast, and is near several rivers, lakes, and resort areas.
The smaller size of Chuncheon city allows for quick transfer to its downtown district, university area, ice rink, soccer stadium and major shopping centers. The readily available taxi cabs makes transportation quick, and with their low fares, affordable. Downtown and the university area provide evening entertainment with numerous bars, clubs, cafes and restaurants. With Chuncheon housing one of the two Korean teams in the Asian Ice Hockey League, this city offers some of the best access to ice hockey, both as a spectator and a participant. Chuncheon is large enough to allow for a Western lifestyle if so desired, and the pleasantness of the Korean people creates a warm environment in which to live.
*Note: As this is an urgent opening, candidates must be ready to go with their Korean E-2 visa document requirements, specifically the following:
- Notarised and apostilled degree copy
- Apostilled criminal background check
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelors Degree
- Salary: 2,200,000 KRW/mo
- Overtime pay 20,000won per hour (over time is strictly optional)
- Airfare: Round Trip Airfare Reimbursed
- Housing: Free Furnished Single Housing (15 min walk from school)
- Paid Vacation: 7 days
- Health Insurance local medical insurance provided
- Other Upon finishing your contract you are paid 1 month salary for each year you work for that employer